SEA producer reveals Dec PP, LDPE prices to Indonesia, Thailand
The producer decreased its new offers significantly by $80/ton for LDPE film and injections when compared to November while PP block copolymer and PP random copolymer injection offers were down by $60/ton and $50/ton, respectively. Meanwhile, there were no offers for homo-PP grades.
The producer’s December prices to Indonesia currently stand at $1430/ton for PPBC inj. and PPRC inj., at $1230/ton for LDPE film and LDPE inj. and at $1300/ton for LDPE coating, all on CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
As for Thailand, the producer’s list prices for December were reported at $1430/ton for PPBC inj., at $1450/ton for PPRC inj., at $1240/ton for LDPE film and inj., and at $1310/ton for LDPE coating, all on CIF Thailand, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon