SEA producer reveals December PP, PE prices
In China, the producer is now offering LDPE for December shipment at $1500/ton and HDPE at $1480-1490/ton, both on a CFR China, cash basis. Their new prices in the Southeast Asian markets are standing at $1510-1520/ton for both LDPE and HDPE film and at $1520/ton for HDPE blow moulding and injection, all on a CIF SEA, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s December prices are at $1560/ton CFR China/CIF SEA, cash for PP block copolymer and at $1520/ton for raffia with the same terms.
A source from the producer commented, “We are not offering LLDPE to our export markets as we prefer to focus on the local market for this product. For the near term, we are not feeling optimistic about the outlook as spot naphtha, ethylene and propylene prices are still losing ground in Asia.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September