SEA producer reveals December PP, PE prices
In China, the producer is now offering LDPE for December shipment at $1500/ton and HDPE at $1480-1490/ton, both on a CFR China, cash basis. Their new prices in the Southeast Asian markets are standing at $1510-1520/ton for both LDPE and HDPE film and at $1520/ton for HDPE blow moulding and injection, all on a CIF SEA, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s December prices are at $1560/ton CFR China/CIF SEA, cash for PP block copolymer and at $1520/ton for raffia with the same terms.
A source from the producer commented, “We are not offering LLDPE to our export markets as we prefer to focus on the local market for this product. For the near term, we are not feeling optimistic about the outlook as spot naphtha, ethylene and propylene prices are still losing ground in Asia.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs