SEA producer reveals Jan PP, PE prices to regional markets
The producer’s new PE prices are standing at $1250/ton for LDPE film, at $1280/ton for HDPE film and at $1300/ton for HDPE blow moulding and injection, all on a CIF SEA, cash basis. For PP, the producer is offering at $1280/ton for raffia and injection, at $1350/ton for PP block copolymer and at $1450/ton for PP random copolymer with the same terms.
“Demand is slightly better in China’s local market as some done deals were reported this week due to firmer future prices. However, Chinese buyers are not interested in import cargoes. Meanwhile, we received an HDPE film bid from a Vietnamese buyer at $1200/ton for 300 tons and we are now evaluating this bid. We expect to see further decreases in January,” a source from the producer commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS