SEA producer reveals Jan PP, PE prices to regional markets
The producer’s new PE prices are standing at $1250/ton for LDPE film, at $1280/ton for HDPE film and at $1300/ton for HDPE blow moulding and injection, all on a CIF SEA, cash basis. For PP, the producer is offering at $1280/ton for raffia and injection, at $1350/ton for PP block copolymer and at $1450/ton for PP random copolymer with the same terms.
“Demand is slightly better in China’s local market as some done deals were reported this week due to firmer future prices. However, Chinese buyers are not interested in import cargoes. Meanwhile, we received an HDPE film bid from a Vietnamese buyer at $1200/ton for 300 tons and we are now evaluating this bid. We expect to see further decreases in January,” a source from the producer commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s stormy week: Hike attempts emerge after 4 months in PP, PE markets
- PVC markets fail to extend gains to Oct on economic woes, low demand in Asia
- Sentiment cautiously rebounds in Asian PP, PE markets
- Asian monomer markets react after crude oil surge
- September hikes meet resistance for ABS in Europe
- Turkey’s import PP market slumps to 3-year low on supply glut, low demand
- Import PVC demand dampened in Europe, Turkey; will it improve in H2?
- Chinese PET producers attempt for hikes first time since July
- Uptrend in spot styrene prices curtailed in Asia
- Spot LDPE, LLDPE prices hit a decade low in Italy