SEA producer reveals Jan PP, PE prices to regional markets
The producer’s new PE prices are standing at $1250/ton for LDPE film, at $1280/ton for HDPE film and at $1300/ton for HDPE blow moulding and injection, all on a CIF SEA, cash basis. For PP, the producer is offering at $1280/ton for raffia and injection, at $1350/ton for PP block copolymer and at $1450/ton for PP random copolymer with the same terms.
“Demand is slightly better in China’s local market as some done deals were reported this week due to firmer future prices. However, Chinese buyers are not interested in import cargoes. Meanwhile, we received an HDPE film bid from a Vietnamese buyer at $1200/ton for 300 tons and we are now evaluating this bid. We expect to see further decreases in January,” a source from the producer commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports