SEA producers announce Nov PE, PP prices to region
A trader operating in Singapore reported that a Southeast Asian producer announced their November shipment LDPE and PP prices to the region.
According to the trader, the producer’s offers for PE currently stand at $1320/ton for LDPE film, at $1360/ton for LDPE injection, at $1390/ton for LDPE coating, at $1100/ton for PP homo injection, at $1200/ton for PP block copolymer injection and at $1220/ton for PP random copolymer injection all on CIF SEA basis.
An Indonesian trader also reported receiving November offers for PP and PE from another Southeast Asian producer. Accordingly, the producer offers PP homo raffia and injection at $1140/ton, PP homo film at $1170/ton, fibre and PPBC injection at $1190/ton, PPRC injection at $1290/ton, PPRC blow moulding at $1340/ton all on a CIF SEA basis. For PE, offers stand at $1200/ton for HDPE blow moulding, at $1290/ton for LDPE film and at $1190/ton for HDPE film with the same terms.
In Southeast Asia, overall import homo-PP prices currently stand at $1030-1140/ton on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis while import PE prices stand at $1200-1320/ton for LDPE film, at $1200-1230/ton for LLDPE film and at $1110-1190/ton for HDPE film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops