SEA producers announce Nov PE, PP prices to region
A trader operating in Singapore reported that a Southeast Asian producer announced their November shipment LDPE and PP prices to the region.
According to the trader, the producer’s offers for PE currently stand at $1320/ton for LDPE film, at $1360/ton for LDPE injection, at $1390/ton for LDPE coating, at $1100/ton for PP homo injection, at $1200/ton for PP block copolymer injection and at $1220/ton for PP random copolymer injection all on CIF SEA basis.
An Indonesian trader also reported receiving November offers for PP and PE from another Southeast Asian producer. Accordingly, the producer offers PP homo raffia and injection at $1140/ton, PP homo film at $1170/ton, fibre and PPBC injection at $1190/ton, PPRC injection at $1290/ton, PPRC blow moulding at $1340/ton all on a CIF SEA basis. For PE, offers stand at $1200/ton for HDPE blow moulding, at $1290/ton for LDPE film and at $1190/ton for HDPE film with the same terms.
In Southeast Asia, overall import homo-PP prices currently stand at $1030-1140/ton on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis while import PE prices stand at $1200-1320/ton for LDPE film, at $1200-1230/ton for LLDPE film and at $1110-1190/ton for HDPE film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019