SEA producers lift PP, PE prices to Indonesia
A source from a Thai producer reported that they applied increases on their PP and HDPE prices from last week’s levels. Accordingly, the producer raised their prices by $20/ton for homo-PP raffia, injection and by $10/ton for film, PP block copolymer injection and HDPE film.
The producer’s offers currently stand at $1220/ton for PP raffia and injection, at $1250/ton for PP film, at $1260/ton for PP block copolymer injection and at $1200/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
A source from a Malaysian producer also reported applying hikes both on their PP and PE prices from their November shipment offers. The producer increased all their PP grades except PP random copolymer by $40/ton while applying hikes by $60/ton for LDPE and by $10/ton for HDPE.
The producer now offers PP raffia and injection at $1180/ton, film at $1210/ton, fibre and PP block copolymer injection at $1230/ton, PP random copolymer injection at $1290/ton, PP random copolymer blow moulding at $1340/ton, LDPE film at $1350/ton, LDPE coating at $1460/ton, HDPE film at $1200/ton and HDPE blow moulding at $1210/ton all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers