SEA producers lift PP, PE prices to Indonesia
A source from a Thai producer reported that they applied increases on their PP and HDPE prices from last week’s levels. Accordingly, the producer raised their prices by $20/ton for homo-PP raffia, injection and by $10/ton for film, PP block copolymer injection and HDPE film.
The producer’s offers currently stand at $1220/ton for PP raffia and injection, at $1250/ton for PP film, at $1260/ton for PP block copolymer injection and at $1200/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
A source from a Malaysian producer also reported applying hikes both on their PP and PE prices from their November shipment offers. The producer increased all their PP grades except PP random copolymer by $40/ton while applying hikes by $60/ton for LDPE and by $10/ton for HDPE.
The producer now offers PP raffia and injection at $1180/ton, film at $1210/ton, fibre and PP block copolymer injection at $1230/ton, PP random copolymer injection at $1290/ton, PP random copolymer blow moulding at $1340/ton, LDPE film at $1350/ton, LDPE coating at $1460/ton, HDPE film at $1200/ton and HDPE blow moulding at $1210/ton all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets