SEA producers lift PP, PE prices to Indonesia
A source from a Thai producer reported that they applied increases on their PP and HDPE prices from last week’s levels. Accordingly, the producer raised their prices by $20/ton for homo-PP raffia, injection and by $10/ton for film, PP block copolymer injection and HDPE film.
The producer’s offers currently stand at $1220/ton for PP raffia and injection, at $1250/ton for PP film, at $1260/ton for PP block copolymer injection and at $1200/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
A source from a Malaysian producer also reported applying hikes both on their PP and PE prices from their November shipment offers. The producer increased all their PP grades except PP random copolymer by $40/ton while applying hikes by $60/ton for LDPE and by $10/ton for HDPE.
The producer now offers PP raffia and injection at $1180/ton, film at $1210/ton, fibre and PP block copolymer injection at $1230/ton, PP random copolymer injection at $1290/ton, PP random copolymer blow moulding at $1340/ton, LDPE film at $1350/ton, LDPE coating at $1460/ton, HDPE film at $1200/ton and HDPE blow moulding at $1210/ton all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?