SEA trader receives April PP, PE prices from a Saudi major
He stated, “Our supplier informed us that these offers are valid only until April 3 and they are subject to availability. We are planning to purchase some material from the local market as we find local prices to be more competitive.”
The trader stated that they received new PE offers from the supplier at $1390/ton for HDPE film, at $1360-1380/ton for LLDPE film, at $1380/ton for LDPE film and HDPE injection, at $1430/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), at $1440/ton for LLDPE injection and at $1400-1410/ton for LDPE injection, all on a CIF Philippines, cash basis. The producer’s new PP prices stand at $1270/ton for homo-PP raffia, at $1300/ton for injection, at $1380-1400/ton for PP block copolymer and at $1460/ton for PP random copolymer with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe