SEA trader receives April PP, PE prices from a Saudi major
He stated, “Our supplier informed us that these offers are valid only until April 3 and they are subject to availability. We are planning to purchase some material from the local market as we find local prices to be more competitive.”
The trader stated that they received new PE offers from the supplier at $1390/ton for HDPE film, at $1360-1380/ton for LLDPE film, at $1380/ton for LDPE film and HDPE injection, at $1430/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), at $1440/ton for LLDPE injection and at $1400-1410/ton for LDPE injection, all on a CIF Philippines, cash basis. The producer’s new PP prices stand at $1270/ton for homo-PP raffia, at $1300/ton for injection, at $1380-1400/ton for PP block copolymer and at $1460/ton for PP random copolymer with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high