SOCAR Turkey and Rosneft ink deal on oil supply
The companies are planning to cooperate as part of Turkey’s new Star Refinery. The new refinery is the first oil refinery constructed by Turkey’s private sector and will process Azeri Light, Kirkuk, and Urals oil grades.
Star Refinery is currently being constructed in Petkim Peninsula. Meanwhile, Turkish petrochemical producer, Petkim, is in talks to acquire a share in Star Refinery.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS