SOCAR chooses Unipol PE technology for new plant
The company’s UNIPOL PE Process line will be a HDPE/LLDPE swing line and meet the PE demand both in local and European markets by manufacturing advanced metallocene film structures.
Last month, Indonesia’s Chandra Asri Petrochemical had also announced their choice of Univation Technologies’ UNIPOL PE Process for its new 400,000 tons/year polyethylene plant to be built in Cilegon, Indonesia.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures