SOCAR’s Azerikimya to renovate ethylene-PE plants
The maintenance is expected to last for a total of 3 years and aims to raise the plant’s ethylene and PE production capacities as well as their efficiency. PE production is expected to reach 105,000 tons/year
The first stage of the maintenance, which includes installing automated control systems, is planned to be completed in August-September 2017 and it will be followed by some new facilities to be built.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS