SOCAR willing to acquire stakes in Egypt’s oil refineries
Abdullayev reportedly said that Egypt’s well-developed oil and gas industry is a huge market for Azerbaijan and they have been exporting more than 1 million tons/year of oil and petroleum products there. Sherif Ismail also stated that they are ready to support SOCAR’s investments and operations in Egypt.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops