Sadara Chemical Company plans a PlasChem Park project
The project is called PlasChem Park and will be located in a twelve square kilometer site in Jubail Industrial City II, which is located next to Sadara’s new manufacturing complex and will be devoted exclusively to chemical and conversion industries that make direct or indirect use of Sadara’s products and raw materials from other suppliers. The site will consist of two main sections: the Chemical Park and the Conversion Park.
Sadara is a joint venture between the Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) and The Dow Chemical Company (Dow) and was established in October 2011.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets