Sadara Chemical Company plans a PlasChem Park project
The project is called PlasChem Park and will be located in a twelve square kilometer site in Jubail Industrial City II, which is located next to Sadara’s new manufacturing complex and will be devoted exclusively to chemical and conversion industries that make direct or indirect use of Sadara’s products and raw materials from other suppliers. The site will consist of two main sections: the Chemical Park and the Conversion Park.
Sadara is a joint venture between the Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) and The Dow Chemical Company (Dow) and was established in October 2011.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?