Sadara, Gulf Interchem sign MoU to recycle by-product
Within the framework of the agreement, Gulf Interchem is expected to construct an integrated treatment unit to convert Sadara’s by-products into chemicals which might be used in producing specialty chemicals including corrosion inhibitors, adhesives, lubricants and others.
However, the details about the amount of the investment or the plant’s estimated capacity and the date of start-up are yet to be revealed.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2023: Players discuss PP, PE outlook amid financial challenges
- Stats: India’s Jan-Sep PVC imports surge, China takes the lion’s share despite safeguard investigation
- Sentiment weakens across African PP, PE markets in November
- HDPE film drops faster than other two main PE film grades in China
- PE prices see larger drops than C2 in Italy, unlike West Europe
- Weak demand sends Türkiye’s styrenics markets to multi-month lows
- Bearish sentiment spills over to Middle Eastern PP, PE markets in November
- Dull demand dents PE outlook in SE Asia for rest of year
- China’s local PP markets snap 6-week downtrend, players skeptical
- PP resumes downtrend after short break in Italy and West Europe