Sadara, Gulf Interchem sign MoU to recycle by-product
Within the framework of the agreement, Gulf Interchem is expected to construct an integrated treatment unit to convert Sadara’s by-products into chemicals which might be used in producing specialty chemicals including corrosion inhibitors, adhesives, lubricants and others.
However, the details about the amount of the investment or the plant’s estimated capacity and the date of start-up are yet to be revealed.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic