Sadara Petrochemical awards Jacobs Engineering EPC contract
Sadara Petrochemical Company is a joint venture between Saudi Arabian Oil Co. (Aramco) and Dow Chemical. Saudi Aramco holds a 65% share while Dow’s share is reported at 35%. The total investment value of the Sadara project is reported at about $20 billion and the facility will be the world’s largest chemical complex ever built in a single phase with 26 manufacturing plants and a capacity of over 3 million tons/year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint
- Strong netbacks and demand trigger exodus of PVC from China to export markets
- China PE market continues to see downward corrections amid impending holiday