Sale of Turkey’s Farmamak to Klöckner Pentaplast is completed
Klöckner Pentaplast’s CEO Wayne Hewett remarked in a statement that with this transaction, they will be able to provide better regional services and capabilities, along with an advanced customer focus towards Turkey and the Middle East.
Farmamak produces rigid PVC, PET, PP and PS films, barrier, laminate and metalized products and has annual sales of 155 million TL ($52,934,193.76). Along with Europe, the company’s largest export market; North America, Africa, the Middle East, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan are also among the export destinations of the company.
Farmamak’s Managing Director Kurt Kuruç also evaluated the integration of their company to Klöckner as an opportunity to provide further growth.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns