Sale of Turkey’s Farmamak to Klöckner Pentaplast is completed
Klöckner Pentaplast’s CEO Wayne Hewett remarked in a statement that with this transaction, they will be able to provide better regional services and capabilities, along with an advanced customer focus towards Turkey and the Middle East.
Farmamak produces rigid PVC, PET, PP and PS films, barrier, laminate and metalized products and has annual sales of 155 million TL ($52,934,193.76). Along with Europe, the company’s largest export market; North America, Africa, the Middle East, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan are also among the export destinations of the company.
Farmamak’s Managing Director Kurt Kuruç also evaluated the integration of their company to Klöckner as an opportunity to provide further growth.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets
- Bullish sentiment for PE cools off across globe, LD remains resilient
- Bullish run for PVC enters 6th month in Turkey: Supply relief under question
- Import PE tightness eases off in China; LDPE stabilizes at two-and-a-half-year high
- Overseas PP producers’ focus shifts to SE Asia as Chinese demand fades