Saudi Arabia aims to enhance ties with Russia
Saudi Aramco is reportedly looking at signing deals with major Russian producers to develop cooperation in oil and gas services and petrochemicals sector.
According to news appeared in late September, Russia’s largest petrochemical producer Sibur was holding meetings with Saudi Aramco on establishing a joint venture to produce synthetic rubber.
Saudi Arabia is also seeking an understanding with Russia to extend an agreement on curbing oil supplies to the end of 2018, for which Russia signals an approval.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PET markets on uptrend, yet cautiousness persists
- Asian ethylene heads south, propylene yet to follow
- Early reactions to Turkey’s dumping case on Saudi Arabian LDPE
- October PET deals concluded with moderate increases in Europe
- Will it be supply or demand to set PP, PE outlook in Europe?
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks