Saudi Arabia may increase crude prices to Asia in Feb
The fact that Arab Extra Light yields more naphtha compared to other crude grades was reported as the reason why it is expected to see the highest hike. Meanwhile, average profits of refiners for producing a ton of naphtha from Brent crude reached its highest level since 2014 this month.
The official selling prices of Saudi crude are generally announced on the first few days of each month, leading the way for Iranian, Iraqi and Kuwaiti prices. Saudi Aramco, meanwhile, reportedly defines its crude prices depending on customer recommendations as well as monthly value changes of its oil, which is calculated based upon product prices and yields.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months