Saudi Arabia may increase crude prices to Asia in Feb
The fact that Arab Extra Light yields more naphtha compared to other crude grades was reported as the reason why it is expected to see the highest hike. Meanwhile, average profits of refiners for producing a ton of naphtha from Brent crude reached its highest level since 2014 this month.
The official selling prices of Saudi crude are generally announced on the first few days of each month, leading the way for Iranian, Iraqi and Kuwaiti prices. Saudi Aramco, meanwhile, reportedly defines its crude prices depending on customer recommendations as well as monthly value changes of its oil, which is calculated based upon product prices and yields.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak
- Oil and petchem companies’ earnings hit by falling margins in 2019
- Will February PP hikes prove workable in Europe?