Saudi Arabia may increase crude prices to Asia in Feb
The fact that Arab Extra Light yields more naphtha compared to other crude grades was reported as the reason why it is expected to see the highest hike. Meanwhile, average profits of refiners for producing a ton of naphtha from Brent crude reached its highest level since 2014 this month.
The official selling prices of Saudi crude are generally announced on the first few days of each month, leading the way for Iranian, Iraqi and Kuwaiti prices. Saudi Aramco, meanwhile, reportedly defines its crude prices depending on customer recommendations as well as monthly value changes of its oil, which is calculated based upon product prices and yields.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high
- PVC buyers’ resistance to sharp April hikes grows in SE Asia
- European PS sentiment cools off on styrene correction; ABS remains unfazed