Saudi Arabia plans no cut in oil production
Al-Naimi claimed that demand from their customers meets current production levels and they will not cut production as long as buying interest remains.
On December 28, Saudi Arabia lifted their domestic gasoline prices by as much as 40% and also announced that the government will cut subsidies for electricity, water, diesel and kerosene over the next five years.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Shipping costs show no sign of abating yet
- PP, PE gains extend into April but demand slips further in Africa
- Triple-digit hikes send Europe’s PP market to fresh all-time highs
- Turkey’s PET markets extend drops into April, pervaded by weak demand
- US PVC offers resurface at competitive levels in Egypt, Turkey
- China import PE prices extend losses into April on lower costs
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?