Saudi Arabia refrains from freezing output without Iran
"If all countries agree to freeze production, we’re ready. If there is anyone that decides to raise their production, then we will not reject any opportunity that knocks on our door,” reported Mohammed bin Salman in an interview with Bloomberg.
However, Iran seems to be determined to increase their oil output at least until they reach pre-sanction levels. According to the International Energy Agency (IEA), Iran’s oil production rose to a four-year high of 3.22 million barrels oil per day (bpd) in February. Iran’s Oil Minister, meanwhile, reported that Iran’s oil and gas condensate exports rose by 250,000 bpd in March, surpassing 2 million bpd.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand