Saudi Arabia refrains from freezing output without Iran
"If all countries agree to freeze production, we’re ready. If there is anyone that decides to raise their production, then we will not reject any opportunity that knocks on our door,” reported Mohammed bin Salman in an interview with Bloomberg.
However, Iran seems to be determined to increase their oil output at least until they reach pre-sanction levels. According to the International Energy Agency (IEA), Iran’s oil production rose to a four-year high of 3.22 million barrels oil per day (bpd) in February. Iran’s Oil Minister, meanwhile, reported that Iran’s oil and gas condensate exports rose by 250,000 bpd in March, surpassing 2 million bpd.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years