Saudi Arabia’s April crude oil exports decline on higher domestic use
Saudi Arabia’s domestic refineries processed 2.510 million bpd in April compared with 2.574 million bpd in March while exports of refined oil products climbed to 1.524 million bpd from 1.341 million bpd in the previous month.
Meanwhile, the data also showed that Saudi Arabia’s domestic crude inventories fell to 290.858 million barrels in April from March’s 296.659 million bpd.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds
- Oil producers boast record Q3 earnings but chemical margins under pressure
- Aggressive imports, long supplies weigh on Europe’s ABS markets