Saudi Arabia’s PetroRabigh awards contract for Rabigh II expansion project
The Rabigh II project is to be built as an expansion of PetroRabigh’s existing petrochemical plant, located on Saudi Arabia’s Red Sea coast. The project is due to come online in 2016. The project includes raising the capacity of an ethane cracker at the site as well as building a new aromatics plant to process more than 2.7 million tons/year of naphtha for the production of higher-value petrochemical products.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September