Saudi Arabia’s PetroRabigh posts loss in Q3
Total sales of the company decreased 4% to SAR6.38 billion due to falling product prices which were the result of the rapid decline in oil prices.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC prices sink to multi-month lows in Türkiye with more drops in sight
- HDPE outperforms LDPE and LLDPE in global markets
- Ample supplies keep a bearish pall on Asian PVC markets
- Egypt’s domestic and import PVC markets diverge
- China import PE prices corrected down on weaker-than-expected demand recovery
- Sentiment cools off due to unpromising PP, PE demand in Türkiye
- China adds big PE capacities in 2023, just the tip of iceberg for 2024
- African PP, PE markets continue to rise in March under shadow of growing demand woes
- Vietnam local PP, PE markets stay on downtrend as demand still sluggish
- Subdued PP, PE demand weigh on March hikes in Europe