Saudi Arabia's crude oil exports at record level in July
JODI’s data also shows that Saudi Arabia’s crude oil exports rose to 7.622 million barrels of oil per day (bpd) in July, up by 166,000 barrels a day from the previous month, while the amount of daily crude oil use for power generation saw the lowest level since 2010 with 697,000 barrels of oil per day (bpd).
Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia’s daily production rose by 123,000 barrels and reached 10.673 million barrels of oil per day (bpd), according to JODI. This was the highest level of production recorded by the country.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May