Saudi Arabia's crude oil exports at record level in July
JODI’s data also shows that Saudi Arabia’s crude oil exports rose to 7.622 million barrels of oil per day (bpd) in July, up by 166,000 barrels a day from the previous month, while the amount of daily crude oil use for power generation saw the lowest level since 2010 with 697,000 barrels of oil per day (bpd).
Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia’s daily production rose by 123,000 barrels and reached 10.673 million barrels of oil per day (bpd), according to JODI. This was the highest level of production recorded by the country.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect