Saudi Arabia’s crude oil exports near record high in June
Saudi Arabia’s domestic refineries processed 2.381 million bpd in June compared with 2.369 million bpd in May while exports of refined oil products rose to 1.371 million bpd from 1.361 million bpd in the previous month.
Meanwhile, the data also showed that Saudi Arabia’s domestic crude inventories were up to 289.445 million barrels in June from May’s 289.175 million barrels.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect