Saudi Arabia’s oil exports drop in April on higher domestic use
According to data from the Riyadh-based Joint Organizations Data Initiative (JODI), the country processed 2.22 million bpd in domestic refineries in April, the highest figure since JODI began tracking the data in January 2002. In April, meanwhile, Saudi Arabia’s oil production posted another record, rising to 10.308 million bpd from 10.294 million bpd in March.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe