Saudi Arabia’s oil exports drop in April on higher domestic use
According to data from the Riyadh-based Joint Organizations Data Initiative (JODI), the country processed 2.22 million bpd in domestic refineries in April, the highest figure since JODI began tracking the data in January 2002. In April, meanwhile, Saudi Arabia’s oil production posted another record, rising to 10.308 million bpd from 10.294 million bpd in March.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS