Saudi Arabia’s oil exports rise 1.6% in September
JODI also reported that Saudi refineries processed 2.5 million bpd for their own operations in September, up from August’s 2.21 million bpd. However, exports of refined oil products dropped to 1.190 million bpd in September from 1.347 million bpd in the previous month.
Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia’s oil production declined to 10.226 million bpd in September from 10.265 million bpd in August, however it still high enough to defend the country’s market share in oil markets.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?