Saudi Arabia’s oil exports rise 1.6% in September
JODI also reported that Saudi refineries processed 2.5 million bpd for their own operations in September, up from August’s 2.21 million bpd. However, exports of refined oil products dropped to 1.190 million bpd in September from 1.347 million bpd in the previous month.
Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia’s oil production declined to 10.226 million bpd in September from 10.265 million bpd in August, however it still high enough to defend the country’s market share in oil markets.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PVC offers resurface at competitive levels in Egypt, Turkey
- China import PE prices extend losses into April on lower costs
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge