Saudi Arabia’s oil exports rise 1.6% in September
JODI also reported that Saudi refineries processed 2.5 million bpd for their own operations in September, up from August’s 2.21 million bpd. However, exports of refined oil products dropped to 1.190 million bpd in September from 1.347 million bpd in the previous month.
Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia’s oil production declined to 10.226 million bpd in September from 10.265 million bpd in August, however it still high enough to defend the country’s market share in oil markets.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets