Saudi Arabia’s oil production is at lowest of two years
The reports revealed that the country wants the market to be sure that the country is taking serious action and that the rise in demand along with the decrease in output is expected to rebalance the market by supporting oil prices.
OPEC states will meet major producers outside the group later this month in Vienna to evaluate their compliance with the oil curb deal. The member states will also meet again in six months to evaluate the situation of the global oil market and to consider extending their output cuts to the second half of the year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers