Saudi Arabian major announces February PE prices to Turkey
Buyers reported receiving fresh offers from the producer at $1150/ton for LLDPE c4 film and $1180-1200/ton for HDPE film, all on an FCA Turkey, subject to 6.5% customs duty, cash basis. "Price decreases remain in place for PE. We are yet to make any purchases as we are still waiting to determine the tonnage of our requirements," a packaging converter commented.
Another buyer noted, “We will buy some HDPE film from the producer for now while we expect them to adjust their initial prices further downward next week. Plus, we are waiting for another regional producer to reveal their new prices on Friday, which will most probably come slightly lower than this Saudi Arabian source’s prices.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally