Saudi Arabian major issues Nov PE prices to Turkey
“Our supplier has not changed its HDPE prices much on the month, while its LLDPE offers were down. We plan to meet our HDPE film needs soon,” a packaging converter reported. Meanwhile, the minor change in HDPE was in line with the major’s relatively firm attitude for that product in China compared to other PE grades.
The Saudi major’s November PE offers to Turkey defied its announcements to China.
At the end of last week, a different Middle Eastern producer announced its new November prices to Turkey with decreases of $30/ton for LDPE and LLDPE c4 film but rollovers for HDPE film compared to October, already.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe