Saudi Arabian producers announce new July PP, PE offers to local market
According to market players, the producers rolled over their prices for PP while lowering their prices by SAR38-75/ton ($10-20/ton) for PE grades from their latest June offers in line with expectations amidst weak upstream markets and unsupportive demand.
The producers’ new July PE and PE offers are currently standing at SAR4425-4463/ton ($1180-1190/ton) for HDPE film, at SAR4388-4425/ton ($1180/ton) for HDPE b/m, at SAR4350/ton ($1160/ton) for HDPE inj., at SAR4875/ton ($1300/ton) for LDPE film, at SAR4500/ton ($1200/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at SAR4125/ton ($1100/ton) for PP raffia and inj., all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
“July offers were announced with rollovers to decreases from the previous month as expected; however, market activities remain quiet after the holidays,” said a trader.
Another trader commented that the market trend is yet to be shaped after the Eid holidays while activities are disappointing nowadays.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May