Saudi Aramco, Pertamina sign JV for Cilacap Refinery
As part of the upgrade plan, the capacity of the refinery is expected to increase to 400,000 barrels/day from 348,000 barrels/day in efforts to meet Indonesia’s increasing demand for refined products, lubricant base oils and petrochemicals. Via the upgrade of the Cilacap Refinery, the refinery will also be able to produce petrochemicals including PX, propylene, and PP as well as lubricant base oils.
The new project is expected to start up in 2021.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Pent-up demand lifts India’s PP market
- Europe continues to defy global PVC trend
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets continue to slide in January
- Europe’s PE markets under pressure from rising supplies
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing