Saudi Aramco aims for $4.7 billion loan to refinance Chinese JV
The two companies had to fund the refinery from their own resources when ConocoPhillips left the project in 2010. The loan, whose lifespan is expected to be seven years, will replace some of Aramco’s investment in the refinery so that the state-owned oil company can use the funds for other acquisitions and investments.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low