Saudi Aramco aims for $4.7 billion loan to refinance Chinese JV
The two companies had to fund the refinery from their own resources when ConocoPhillips left the project in 2010. The loan, whose lifespan is expected to be seven years, will replace some of Aramco’s investment in the refinery so that the state-owned oil company can use the funds for other acquisitions and investments.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak
- Oil and petchem companies’ earnings hit by falling margins in 2019
- Will February PP hikes prove workable in Europe?