Saudi Aramco aims for $4.7 billion loan to refinance Chinese JV
The two companies had to fund the refinery from their own resources when ConocoPhillips left the project in 2010. The loan, whose lifespan is expected to be seven years, will replace some of Aramco’s investment in the refinery so that the state-owned oil company can use the funds for other acquisitions and investments.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high
- PVC buyers’ resistance to sharp April hikes grows in SE Asia
- European PS sentiment cools off on styrene correction; ABS remains unfazed