Saudi Aramco awards contract for its Jazan refinery
Under the new contract, which will be in force for 20 years, Air Products will have 25% stake in the complex while the rest will be owned by ACWA. The companies will also supply 75,000 tons of gas per day to Saudi Aramco’s refinery in Jazan, which is currently under construction.
The refinery, which is slated to be completed by the end of 2016, is expected to be able to process 400,000 barrels of crude oil per day capacity to produce gasoline, ultra-low sulfur diesel, benzene and PX.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets
- Bullish sentiment for PE cools off across globe, LD remains resilient
- Bullish run for PVC enters 6th month in Turkey: Supply relief under question
- Import PE tightness eases off in China; LDPE stabilizes at two-and-a-half-year high
- Overseas PP producers’ focus shifts to SE Asia as Chinese demand fades