Saudi Aramco awards contract for its Jazan refinery
Under the new contract, which will be in force for 20 years, Air Products will have 25% stake in the complex while the rest will be owned by ACWA. The companies will also supply 75,000 tons of gas per day to Saudi Aramco’s refinery in Jazan, which is currently under construction.
The refinery, which is slated to be completed by the end of 2016, is expected to be able to process 400,000 barrels of crude oil per day capacity to produce gasoline, ultra-low sulfur diesel, benzene and PX.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PP, PE markets down as demand weakens further in May
- Turkey polymer markets entering holiday amid weak atmosphere, what lies ahead?
- European PP retains strength under shadow of arriving imports
- Will PVC prices ever come back to the pre-pandemic levels?
- Global petchem companies’ profits surge in Q1
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand