Saudi Aramco awards contract for its Jazan refinery
Under the new contract, which will be in force for 20 years, Air Products will have 25% stake in the complex while the rest will be owned by ACWA. The companies will also supply 75,000 tons of gas per day to Saudi Aramco’s refinery in Jazan, which is currently under construction.
The refinery, which is slated to be completed by the end of 2016, is expected to be able to process 400,000 barrels of crude oil per day capacity to produce gasoline, ultra-low sulfur diesel, benzene and PX.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure