Saudi Aramco decreases crude prices to Asia to lowest in four months
Meanwhile, the company reportedly increased its Arab Light crude January prices to Northwest Europe following the price hikes in the region after the Opec deal.
According to economists, with these moves, the country is working on getting the most of the price increases after the Opec deal without losing their competitiveness in Europe while at the same time they are trying to keep their market share in Asia, the region from which they get the most demand, Reuters reported.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles