Saudi Aramco decreases crude prices to Asia to lowest in four months
Meanwhile, the company reportedly increased its Arab Light crude January prices to Northwest Europe following the price hikes in the region after the Opec deal.
According to economists, with these moves, the country is working on getting the most of the price increases after the Opec deal without losing their competitiveness in Europe while at the same time they are trying to keep their market share in Asia, the region from which they get the most demand, Reuters reported.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines