Saudi Aramco hikes budget over next 10 years
The company will reportedly boost its spending to $414 billion. The new spending plan also includes further investment into drilling and well services to enhance its onshore oil and gas capacities while the company aims to maintain its production capacity at about 12 million b/d.
Similarly, Saudi Aramco reportedly established a department to develop wind and solar project amid the company’s plans to diversify its production. Also in late November, Saudi Aramco signed an agreement with Saudi SABIC to develop an oil-to-chemicals project with an investment around $25 billion.
The new 10-year spending plan also came in line with the company’s IPO plans which remain underway for 2018. The company is planning sell %5 of its shares in a public offering to raise as much as $100 billion.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Malaysia PP exports almost triple in February
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?
- US PVC prices bounce on heels of eased stock pressure