Saudi Aramco hikes budget over next 10 years
The company will reportedly boost its spending to $414 billion. The new spending plan also includes further investment into drilling and well services to enhance its onshore oil and gas capacities while the company aims to maintain its production capacity at about 12 million b/d.
Similarly, Saudi Aramco reportedly established a department to develop wind and solar project amid the company’s plans to diversify its production. Also in late November, Saudi Aramco signed an agreement with Saudi SABIC to develop an oil-to-chemicals project with an investment around $25 billion.
The new 10-year spending plan also came in line with the company’s IPO plans which remain underway for 2018. The company is planning sell %5 of its shares in a public offering to raise as much as $100 billion.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Demand pressure casts cloud on PVC hikes in Türkiye
- Non-European PPBC offers at aggressive levels add to bearishness in Italy
- Correction: China, SEA PE markets continue downtrend as Nov ends, what lies ahead in Dec?
- Europe’s dumping case on US and Egyptian PVC: A look at early reactions and possible impacts on trade flows
- Aggressive US PE prices find way to Türkiye, Africa amid year-end stock clearing
- PLAST EURASIA 2023: Players discuss PP, PE outlook amid financial challenges
- Stats: India’s Jan-Sep PVC imports surge, China takes the lion’s share despite safeguard investigation
- Sentiment weakens across African PP, PE markets in November
- HDPE film drops faster than other two main PE film grades in China
- PE prices see larger drops than C2 in Italy, unlike West Europe