Saudi Aramco meets top officials from London, Hong Kong bourses
Earlier this month, senior officials from Hong Kong were also reportedly in Riyadh to meet Saudi Aramco’s officials in an attempt to secure Saudi Aramco’s shares in their stock exchanges while US President Donald Trump previously urged the company to list in New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) or Nasdaq.
The company is planning to raise as much as $100 billion upon its initial public offering in 2018.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low