Saudi Aramco meets top officials from London, Hong Kong bourses
Earlier this month, senior officials from Hong Kong were also reportedly in Riyadh to meet Saudi Aramco’s officials in an attempt to secure Saudi Aramco’s shares in their stock exchanges while US President Donald Trump previously urged the company to list in New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) or Nasdaq.
The company is planning to raise as much as $100 billion upon its initial public offering in 2018.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP market starts to stabilize, will other polymers follow suit?
- Asian ethylene and propylene slide into steeper backwardation on demand, oversupply
- China PP, PE markets on nearly 3-month losing streak amid scant demand
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes