Saudi Aramco meets top officials from London, Hong Kong bourses
Earlier this month, senior officials from Hong Kong were also reportedly in Riyadh to meet Saudi Aramco’s officials in an attempt to secure Saudi Aramco’s shares in their stock exchanges while US President Donald Trump previously urged the company to list in New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) or Nasdaq.
The company is planning to raise as much as $100 billion upon its initial public offering in 2018.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asia’s PS, ABS markets reach multi-month highs on cost support
- LDPE sees larger gains on elusive supply in Europe
- Türkiye’s polymer markets in flux amid bullish costs, lackluster demand
- China’s import PE prices resume uptrend on ongoing cost support
- Liquidity concerns keep India’s PP, PE markets on edge
- Buyer resistance counterbalances cost pressure in China’s PE markets
- Türkiye’s PE market up in Sept as limited quotas offset muted demand
- Crude oil rally keeps China’s PP markets firm
- Europe’s PVC rebounds from nearly 3-year lows, is it a dead-cat bounce?
- Indian players see PVC prices falling further ahead