Saudi Aramco meets top officials from London, Hong Kong bourses
Earlier this month, senior officials from Hong Kong were also reportedly in Riyadh to meet Saudi Aramco’s officials in an attempt to secure Saudi Aramco’s shares in their stock exchanges while US President Donald Trump previously urged the company to list in New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) or Nasdaq.
The company is planning to raise as much as $100 billion upon its initial public offering in 2018.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Oil plunge weighs on PET bottle sentiment in Asia, Europe
- ABS reverses losses after 8 weeks in Asia; will upturn be sustainable?
- Import delays support European PP suppliers in July
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand
- India PVC sentiment improves further despite lower Aug offers from Taiwan
- Asian ethylene, propylene prices remain bullish but caution lingers
- African PP, PE markets offer mixed bag for July
- European PVC suppliers seek hikes for 14th straight month in July
- Turkey’s PP markets rise around 10% in a month
- India PVC sees first hike attempts after weeks of declines