Saudi Aramco signs $50 billion deals with US
The country also said they want foreign companies to see Saudi Arabia as a platform for exports to other markets.
Saudi Aramco also aims to develop its Motiva refinery in the US, which was originally a joint venture between Aramco and Royal Dutch Shell, as part of its plan to expand in the US in the next 10 years through both refining and petrochemicals, the reports revealed.
JV Motiva refinery is planned to be divided up in Q2 of 2017.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September