Saudi Aramco starts testing Al Wasit gas project
Aramco’s Al Wasit gas project, worth 4.7 billion dollars, includes the development of the Arabiyah and Hasbah gas fields located offshore in the Arabian Gulf. The Al Wasit gas project is expected to increase Saudi Arabia’s gas production capacity by 21%.
Once operational, the gas output will be used for electric power and industrial feedstock to meet increasing domestic demand in the Kingdom.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount