Saudi Aramco to further invest in oil and gas capacities
Previously, Saudi Arabia’s Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman had stated that the country was reviewing the possibility of an initial public offering of state-owned Saudi Aramco’s shares. Al-Falih noted that it is yet certain whether Saudi Aramco’s initial public offering will affect downstream operations only or also involve a percentage of the entire company, including the oil exploration and extraction division.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe