Saudi Kayan announces financial results for Q3
The company posted a net profit of 156.32 million riyals ($41.7 million) between July-September period, beating analysts’ expectations. In the same period of last year, the company saw a net loss of 13.81 million riyals ($3.68 million).
NCB Capital analysts had been expecting a net profit of 95.00 million riyals ($25.32 million) while SICO Bahrain analysts’ estimates had called for a net profit of 105.00 million riyals ($28 million).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PE stabilizes in Turkey and SEA, buyers remain skeptical
- China homo-PP market keeps dropping as bearish factors prevail
- Indonesia’s polyolefin markets signal further weakness towards year-end
- Asian styrenics rise cautiously as sellers wager on higher costs
- Is 6-month downturn over in European PP markets?
- Polymer markets set to brace for higher freight rates
- Rising supply dents Jan PE outlook in Philippines as prices plunge to 11-year low
- China’s local PVC market supported by firmer futures, tightness
- PP, PE markets in Mid-East, Africa set to remain weak into 2020
- A new game-changer in Europe’s PE market: US imports