Saudi PE dealt lower for September in Jordan
“We were able to conclude deals $10/ton lower for September with a major Saudi producer. Offers are more or less stable from the previous month and supplies are ample. Demand for our end product is faltering and we haven’t seen any improvement since the Eid holidays. Plus, the overall market activity is slow. We are waiting to receive the new price announcements within the upcoming days and we are expecting a mostly steady trend for October,” commented the buyer.
The buyer concluded deals at $1160/ton for HDPE film and LDPE film and at $1170/ton for LLDPE c4 film, all on CIP Amman, Jordan, 90 days basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports