Saudi PE dealt lower for September in Jordan
“We were able to conclude deals $10/ton lower for September with a major Saudi producer. Offers are more or less stable from the previous month and supplies are ample. Demand for our end product is faltering and we haven’t seen any improvement since the Eid holidays. Plus, the overall market activity is slow. We are waiting to receive the new price announcements within the upcoming days and we are expecting a mostly steady trend for October,” commented the buyer.
The buyer concluded deals at $1160/ton for HDPE film and LDPE film and at $1170/ton for LLDPE c4 film, all on CIP Amman, Jordan, 90 days basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?