Saudi PP, PE dealt lower for Aug in Egypt
The converter’s done deal levels were reported at $1280/ton for LDPE film, at 1250/ton for LLDPE film, at $1200/ton for HDPE film, at $1050/ton for PP raffia and inj., all on CIF Egypt, 90 days basis.
“The supplier has claimed to have limited supplies this month and that’s why, they didn’t concede to large discounts. However, prices are still considered to be high in the midst of weak demand and stagnant activities,” said the converter.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe