Saudi PetroRabigh resumes production at Rabigh complex
The company had a technical glitch at its cracker in Rabigh last week, which caused production disruptions at its ethane cracker, and shut the whole complex as a precaution.
The ethane cracker has a production capacity of 1.6 million tons/year. The complex also houses a 300,000 tons/year HDPE plant, a 600,000 tons/year LLDPE plant, a 700,000 tons/year PP plant and a 600,000 tons/year MEG plant.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect