Saudi PetroRabigh resumes production at Rabigh complex
The company had a technical glitch at its cracker in Rabigh last week, which caused production disruptions at its ethane cracker, and shut the whole complex as a precaution.
The ethane cracker has a production capacity of 1.6 million tons/year. The complex also houses a 300,000 tons/year HDPE plant, a 600,000 tons/year LLDPE plant, a 700,000 tons/year PP plant and a 600,000 tons/year MEG plant.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PVC prices ever come back to the pre-pandemic levels?
- Global petchem companies’ profits surge in Q1
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months