Saudi Sadara, Rufayah Chemicals sign feedstock supply deal
As part of the deal, RCC is also developing a new complex with a capacity of more than 350,000 tons/year of products including hydrocarbon resin, isoprene, pure DCPD, aromatic solvents, premium wash oils and other products which will enable them to produce 12 downstream products, the reports revealed.
Following the startup of Sadara’s first mixed-feed cracker in August, the Sadara complex, which will reportedly include 26 facilities, will be the largest petrochemical facility to be built in a single phase and is expected to start operating by the end of 2017.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Energy consumption curbs start to bite Chinese petchem markets
- Spot PE markets yield to fading demand, better availability in Europe
- Turkey’s PS, EPS markets retain uptrend on low availability
- China’s PP, PE and PVC markets continue to offer poor netbacks despite better sentiment
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs