Saudi Sipchem to raise its stakes to 87% in two subsidiaries
Through the acquisition, which is expected to be completed in the third quarter of this year, the company will increase their stakes by 11% to 87% in the two companies.
IAC has a production capacity of 400,000 ton/year of acetic acid and 50,000 ton/year of acetic anhydride in Jubail while IVAC has a 330,000 ton/year vinyl acetate monomer plant at the same site.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low