Saudi Yansab and Kayan announce financial results for Q4
Yansab posted a net profit of 602.85 million riyals ($160 million) in October-December period, slightly missing analysts’ expectations of 615.33 million riyals ($164 million). In the same period of last year, the company saw a net profit of 393.06 million riyals ($105 million), implying a yearly increase of 53%.
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Co posted a net profit of 103.65 million riyals ($28 million) between October and December. In the same period of last year, the company saw a loss of 624.14 million riyals ($166 million).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports