Saudi Yansab and Kayan announce financial results for Q4
Yansab posted a net profit of 602.85 million riyals ($160 million) in October-December period, slightly missing analysts’ expectations of 615.33 million riyals ($164 million). In the same period of last year, the company saw a net profit of 393.06 million riyals ($105 million), implying a yearly increase of 53%.
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Co posted a net profit of 103.65 million riyals ($28 million) between October and December. In the same period of last year, the company saw a loss of 624.14 million riyals ($166 million).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect